Considering that today’s Marijuana industry is booming, and the fact that Michigan is inching closer and closer to complete legalization, I wanted to share something with you that makes my life a million times easier.
Rather than spending tons of cash on edibles at the dispensary, you can make your own at home, from coconut oil, to butter, and so much more by using the MagicalButter Machine. It not only speeds up the process, for those of you who use something like a crockpot to do your infusions, but it takes a lot of the guesswork out for you.
When I first got the MagicalButter machine, I decided to do an unboxing and tutorial right out of the gate as a first-time user. Instead of working out the kinks, I felt that the best way to show you guys how easy it was to use it was to do it myself, without even using the directions to do so.
Before you watch the video below – Here are some notes I learned as a noob when it comes to Marijuana:
- The potency depends on what you’re using to do your edibles. If you use the actual flower, you’re going to have super strong results, and if you use just trimmings, it’s going to be a weaker version. Both are good depending on what you’re looking for, so keep that in mind.
- Out of everything I’ve tried so far, doing coconut oil has been my favorite product. Making Rice Krispy treats are my favorite, and I’ve also gotten capsules on Amazon and mixed the coconut oil with Tumeric Powder to aid my inflammation pain.
- If you are into tinctures, you can make it with this machine. It does take longer than doing butter or oils, but the machine tells you how long you need for what product you are making.
- The MagicalButter.com website has so many recipes to choose from, so you can pretty much make anything!
- MagicalButter now offers chocolate that you can purchase to infuse and make candy out of on their website. It’s a combination of quality chocolate that rivals Belgian Chocolate and makes it simple to use like craft store candy melts. It’s also Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free & Celiac Safe for all of the users that have specific dietary restrictions.